30+ years of service
International Forwarding Ltd – or IFL as many people know us – started life in 1989 with the idea of offering customers a competitive, reliable door-to-door service for parcels, pallets and groupage consignments – with fast transit times.
- In March 1992, the company was purchased by its management and became totally independent.
- In September 2001, the Birmingham head office moved to its existing premises, which comprises a two-acre site wholly owned by the company.
- In June 2002, IFL became a member of the Palletways overnight UK distribution network.
- In July 2019, we celebrated our 30th anniversary as an international freight forwarder.
- We hold both AEO (Authorised Economic Operators) and FORS (Fleet Operator Recognition Scheme) accreditation status.
International Forwarding Ltd today
The company is profitable with 200,000 consignments handled each year. We continue to grow and expand, pushing forward into new service markets, which will help us to consolidate our position as one of the UK’s most dependable freight forwarders.
IFL currently operates with a team of 63 dedicated staff, and we pride ourselves on our high levels of customer service and reliability, allowing you to concentrate on your business.