International Forwarding Ltd (IFL) is a European forwarding specialist. We are a pan-European operation offering regular export / import departures to and from all of Europe’s major economic centres – click on the destinations menu to see individual country schedules. IFL works with more than 20 of Europe’s leading transport and logistics companies to help both UK companies exporting to EU countries and importing into the UK.
Get in touch for competitive rates – call +44 (0)1675 434690 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
European freight forwarding – key services
- Frequent/daily trailers to all major economic centres in Europe.
- Weekly trailers to Scandinavia and Eastern Europe.
- Daily air freight and sea cargo options.
- Specialist routes – such as our flagship Swiss service.
- Economy, express and premium options.
- Port clearance services through our Dover agent.
- Groupage – for low-cost onward redistribution within the UK or Europe.
- Palletised freight – handled by us or our European transport affiliates.
- 3PL – storage, re-working and re-distribution of cargo into or out of the UK.
Specialist EU services
At IFL, we deliver pallets to and from Europe, with services ranging from 48 hours express to five working days economy, depending on location.
- Strong European partnerships allow us to offer a number of specialist services.
- Double-manned frequent trailer services to and from Switzerland – our flagship service.
- We connect you with freight hubs across Europe for the fastest-possible cargo forwarding.
- Find out about shipping to/from Europe with our guide to pallet collection.
Single freight solution across Europe
- Use our logistics services for seamless door-to-door shipping – we can store products, re-work and re-distribute them as part of third party logistics (3PL).
- Customs clearance service to deal with both export and import freight under customs control.
- We also offer air and sea cargo options.
Get a quote
If you have any questions or would like to get a quote for shipping to Europe, call +44 (0)1675 434690 or email us at email@example.com.