International Forwarding is an experienced, reliable and flexible sea freight agent. Our sea cargo services offer a one-stop solution, including: freight forwarding, storage, cargo handling and final shipment from the sea freight carrier.
Sea cargo quotes
Whether you are looking for a detailed quotation about sea freight forwarding or just have a question to ask, please get in touch. Call us now on +44 (0)1675 434690 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Fast quotes, cheap shipping rates
- We aim to get back to you with a quote within 15 mins (office hours).
- Cost-effective freight rates via our partnerships with leading carriers.
- Sea cargo transit times are slower than air freight but cost a fraction of the price – great if you’re not up against a deadline.
- We ship goods worldwide from any of the major seaports located in the UK, giving you global reach from your doorstep.
- We can handle the entire process from collection to delivery. No need to book a separate freight forwarding company as our dedicated vehicles can trunk your shipment via your sea freight carrier.
Customs and other documentation
- We deal with all aspects of documentation for sea freight: letters of credit, bills of lading, certificates of origin, packing lists.
- Customs clearance facilities means we can clear goods through any UK port.
- IFL is a certified Authorised Economic Operator (AEO), accredited by UK customs, and can give advice on customs export and import procedures including tax and VAT matters.
Full or part container loads available
- Full container load (FCL) sea freight uses large 20ft or 40ft ocean containers at a flat rate to ship anything from commercial palletised freight to domestic household goods and even vehicles.
- Less than container loads (LCL) – aka groupage – we can group and consolidate your smaller shipments into a full container.
- LCL shipments can be cheaper and faster as they tap into more flexible sailing schedules, leading to quicker transit times. Some restrictions apply, however, so get in touch for more information.