Pick and pack
This allows you to store your goods in a secure warehouse facility at reasonable rates, and ship directly to your customers.
- Warehouse open from 0600-2100 Monday to Friday.
- Full-time, fully vetted staff to pick and pack your orders.
- Proof of delivery (POD) available upon request.
- Computerised stock control and inventory management.
- Packaging materials can be supplied to your requirements.
- Competitive storage rates.
Read more about how we help customers with their pick and pack needs and three reasons why you might choose IFL to carry out your pick and pack order fulfilment.
We can split and redistribute products to suit new packaging requirements. Services include:
- Label removal and replacement.
- Split consignments and repackage.
- Creation and application of barcode labels.
- Shrink wrapping.
- Palletisation of goods.
- Customised and fully scalable services.
Also known as unit load picking, this service is ideal for companies wishing to store products in bulk, which can then be reworked and redistributed to their final destination.
Container offloading and de-stuffing
IFL has the infrastructure and staff to handle container offloading. At our Birmingham hub, we have a large distribution warehouse and service yard with excellent access. Some containers – those received from the Far East, for example – will also need destuffing as cartons are often stacked loosely and will require re-palletising to enable secure onward shipping of your cargo. Not all forwarding companies have the capability to accept goods in this way but International Forwarding does offer this.
Safety and security
- All goods are stored in our fully alarmed, dry and clean warehouse.
- Our site has a full CCTV system with a hard drive recording back-up.
- We are fully perimeter fenced.
- Certified uniformed security guards patrol regularly during closed hours.
- All goods are inspected on arrival, and any damage or discrepancies reported.