International Forwarding provides an extensive range of UK and international pallet delivery services to any destination. Our dedicated fleet will send your cargo wherever it needs to go, with economy, express and groupage delivery options available. We can generate bespoke multiple and single pallet delivery solutions across a number of industries to suit your business needs.
We’re also platinum members of Palletways, which gives our customers access to more than 400 freight depots and 17 transport hubs in 20 countries. Palletways is Europe’s largest provider of express pallet transport, and this extensive network allows us to deliver items fast and cost-effectively for our customers.
Pallet delivery quotes
Networked door-to-door service
Based in the West Midlands, at the heart of the transport network, IFL is a leading independent Birmingham pallet operator to the UK and Europe.
- We manage the entire pallet transport process from our UK hub.
- Extensive EU coverage through cargo partners and Palletways’ network of 400+ hubs.
- Seamless integration into wider 3PL solutions from warehousing to stock management.
- UK customs clearance through our Dover office.
Economy and express pallet delivery
We offer the best rates on palletised shipping according to size and delivery time. Call us and we’ll get back to you ASAP with a tailored quote.
- Next working day on UK express and premium road freight.
- 48-hour economy option to UK destinations (Scottish Highlands and offshore, 3-5 days).
- Europe express – 72 hours pallet delivery (premium); 48 hours (premium+).
- Europe economy – pallet collection and delivery within five working days.
- Groupage service to consolidate freight into one lower-cost pallet consignment.
- Air cargo is a fast option but a dedicated vehicle can be just as quick to the EU.
Europe’s largest pallet delivery network
IFL is partnered with Palletways, Europe’s largest express pallet distribution network. Whether you’re sending a mini or quarter pallet or larger half or full pallet, benefits include:
- Digital dashboard on the online Palletways portal for pallet delivery booking and consignment tracking.
- Excellent coverage in remote and offshore locations.
- Tail-lift deliveries at no extra cost.
- Handball deliveries.
- Palletisation and wrapping service.
- Third-party pallet collection.
- Daily departures to all major European destinations.
- Courier services available.
Online booking and tracking
Through Palletways, we offer an array of online tools to allow you to send and track parcels and consignments, including:
- Online booking and track and trace.
- Estimated time of arrival on UK consignments.
- Electronic proof of delivery (POD).
- Dedicated customer service team.
What is pallet delivery?
Pallets are used for heavy, large or smaller items in bulk. They are designed to support the weight of the goods and to ensure your cargo arrives safe and secure. A forklift is used to load pallets onto the loading truck and minimises the risks of damage through manual handling.
How do I send a pallet?
To ship a pallet with IFL, you must supply your own pallet and wrapping, and make sure that your pallet is suitable and stable for transportation. The next step is to obtain a quote – you can do this by clicking the ‘Get a quote’ button, calling us on +44 (0)1675 434690 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
How much does it cost to send a pallet?
Pallet delivery costs take into account the size of the shipment, the weight, and the collection and delivery address. The more flexible you are on delivery times the lower the freight rates will be. We advise using a reliable freight forwarder to minimise the risks to your cargo and ensure safe arrival. Get in touch for a fast, competitive pallet delivery quote.
What are the pallet size and weight restrictions?
- Full pallet – 120 x 100 x 220cm. Maximum weight 1200kg.
- Half pallet – 120 x 100 x 110cm. Maximum weight 500kg.
- Quarter pallet – 120 x 100 x 80cm. Maximum weight 250kg.
When do you collect the pallet(s)?
We normally make pallet collections in the afternoon, ideally by 4pm. Morning collections and cut-offs later than 4pm need to be arranged in advance, so you’ll need to book a pallet collection.
Can I ship personal effects?
IFL does not handle personal effects as this involves different shipping terms, insurances and exclusions from commercial freight. We can refer these enquiries on to a specialist company.