International Forwarding provides an extensive range of UK and international pallet delivery services to any destination. Our dedicated fleet will send your cargo wherever it needs to go, with economy, express and groupage delivery options available. We can generate bespoke multiple and single pallet delivery solutions across a number of industries to suit your business needs.
We’re also platinum members of Palletways, which gives our customers access to 450 freight depots and 23 transport hubs in 24 countries.
Pallet delivery quotes
Networked door-to-door service
Based in the West Midlands, at the heart of the transport network, IFL is a leading independent Birmingham pallet operator to the UK and Europe.
- We manage the entire pallet transport process from our UK hub.
- Extensive EU coverage through cargo partners.
- Seamless integration into wider 3PL solutions from warehousing to stock management.
- UK customs clearance through our Dover agent.
Economy and express pallet delivery
We offer the best rates on palletised shipping according to consignment size and delivery time. Call us and we’ll get back to you ASAP with a tailored quote.
- Next working day on UK express and premium road freight.
- 48-hour economy option to UK destinations (Scottish Highlands and offshore, 3-5 days).
- Europe express – 72 hours pallet delivery (premium); 48 hours (premium+).
- Europe economy – pallet collection and delivery within five working days.
- Groupage service to consolidate freight into one lower-cost pallet consignment.
- Air cargo is a fast option but a dedicated vehicle can be just as quick to the EU.
Online booking and tracking
Through Palletways, we offer an array of online tools to allow you to send and track parcels and consignments, including:
- Online booking and track and trace.
- Estimated time of arrival on UK consignments.
- Electronic proof of delivery (POD).
- Dedicated customer service team.
How to prepare your shipment onto a pallet
Follow these guidelines on how to load your shipment ready for safe shipping… It covers use of good quality pallets, how to put your items on the pallet and how to secure them once on the pallet. For further information, read our complete guide to pallet collection and delivery.
What is pallet delivery?
Pallets are used for heavy, large or smaller items in bulk. They come in different pallet dimensions and are designed to support the weight of the goods and to ensure your cargo arrives safe and secure. A forklift is used to load pallets onto the loading truck and minimises the risks of damage through manual handling.
How do I send a pallet?
To ship a pallet with IFL, you must supply your own pallet and wrapping, and make sure that your pallet is suitable and stable for transportation. The next step is to obtain a quote – you can do this by clicking the ‘Get a quote’ button, calling us on +44 (0)1675 434690 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
How much does it cost to send a pallet?
Pallet delivery costs take into account the size of the shipment, the weight, and the collection and delivery address. The more flexible you are on delivery times the lower the freight rates will be. We advise using a reliable freight forwarder to minimise the risks to your cargo and ensure safe arrival. Get in touch for a fast, competitive pallet delivery quote.
What are the pallet size and weight restrictions?
- Full pallet – 120 x 100 x 220cm. Maximum weight 1200kg.
- Half pallet – 120 x 100 x 110cm. Maximum weight 500kg.
- Quarter pallet – 120 x 100 x 80cm. Maximum weight 250kg.
Find out more about pallet dimensions for the standard UK pallet size.
When do you collect the pallet(s)?
We normally make pallet collections in the afternoon, ideally by 4pm. Morning collections and cut-offs later than 4pm need to be arranged in advance, so you’ll need to book a pallet collection.
Find out more about pallet collection and how it works.
Can I ship personal effects?
IFL does not handle personal effects as this involves different shipping terms, insurances and exclusions from commercial freight. We can refer these enquiries on to a specialist company.