Freight rates depend on a number of factors: consignment size, weight, destination and delivery times. Obviously, the less time pressure involved, the more beneficial the rates will be. You can be assured of a competitive price thanks to our extensive network and partnerships, and we cost our tariffs according to your individual needs.
How fast – express?
If you want your goods to arrive quickly, we offer express cargo forwarding services to destinations across the UK and Europe, featuring:
- Next working day delivery for UK freight – with options for timed deliveries.
- Daily scheduled trailers to most European countries.
- Premium 48-hour and 72-hour palletised freight options to Europe.
- Preferential air freight rates.
- Flexible service for time-critical loads, including dedicated transport and port clearances.
- Premium freight service offering express air freight, cargo handling, pick and pack, and other logistics support.
How fast – economy?
Economy delivery is ideal for those on a budget or for when time is less of an issue. We offer:
- Domestic and international groupage services to significantly reduce costs.
- 48-hour delivery in the UK (except Scottish Highlands and offshore)
- Five-day turnaround for European destinations.
- Economy service for palletised freight through our Platinum membership of the Palletways network.
- Cash-on-delivery services where we take the payment for you for both goods and transit costs (subject to a service charge).
- Preferential sea freight rates through our network of leading operators.
The flexible option
If both time and cost are an issue, we always work flexibly to find the best fit. For example, if we receive an enquiry from a UK client looking to get a palletised freight consignment to Europe but standard daily groupage service is too slow and air freight too costly then we can look at quotes for a dedicated vehicle (size dependent on volume) to deliver goods door to door. In this case, the client gets a dedicated vehicle and driver for the entire process.
Sometimes shipping your goods by air works out to be cheaper but often a dedicated vehicle will do the job. Essentially, it comes down to offering flexibility and finding the best solution to suit your needs.