CUSTOMS CLEARANCE BREXIT UPDATE: Getting ready for Brexit – import and export changes from 1 Jan 2021
Faster customs clearance on UK imports
- Hassle-free importing with dedicated 24/7 clearance services through our Dover Port office.
- Direct CHIEF/CDS link accessing HMRC’s trader import/export processing system for greater control over your cargo, resulting in speedier clearance.
- IFL is a Customs-accredited Authorised Economic Operator (AEO), which means a more secure international supply chain, and efficient and compliant controls and procedures.
- Import clearance services for most UK sea/air ports.
- Stop24 freight facility at Folkestone for Channel Tunnel traffic covered.
Customs clearance assistance
- Experienced staff can advise on customs procedure for your imports.
- Customs VAT/Duty can be advanced on your behalf via our deferment account, if required.
Contact our Dover office
For further help and information on our clearance services, contact: