Are you getting the best deal on your UK-France freight forwarding? Find out more about our leading road freight services for exporting to France.
Next year marks 35 years of International Forwarding Ltd (IFL) transporting UK road freight to France. We offer favourable rates, frequent trailers and first-class freight services, including driver-accompanied trailers and in-house customs clearance.
We’re able to handle a wide range of import/export goods and commodities, from aerospace materials and automotive parts, to electrical goods and engineering components, to housewares and consumer goods.
At 544,000 sq km, France is the largest country in Western Europe. To ensure excellent network and freight rates, our large, global French transport partner provides onward delivery of your consignments door to door throughout France, via its hubs in Paris and Lyon.
Our French road freight services include:
- 48-hour and economy services at competitive rates.
- Pallet delivery to and from France.
- Full and part loads.
- Regular export and import groupage services to/from all parts of France.
- In-house customs clearance service for exports.
- Pallet delivery to France using our own fleet and transport affiliates.
- Driver-accompanied trailers for added security.
- Redistribution of goods and other 3PL services via UK and European hubs.
Are you getting the best deal?
All enquiries are welcome on our UK-France service. To receive a competitive quote, email us at email@example.com or call 01675 434690.