Our new digital information hub went live last month and is taking track-and-trace to new levels with live data on all your consignments and a digital dashboard that will help identify efficiencies and opportunities in your supply chain.
IFL pallet freight customers can now access real-time information on shipments as they are picked up, transported, trunked and delivered throughout the UK and Europe. This knowledge not only gives you better visibility on your goods in transit but it can also be used to improve customer service and supply chain control.
The digital dashboard, for example, gives “unprecedented visibility” on consignments. It shows real-time freight forwarding KPIs – location in transit, delivery times, estimated times of arrival and any consignments at risk – so you can pre-advise your customers of collections and deliveries, or spot and address any issues pro-actively during transit.
The service is the first real-time information hub in the pallet network sector and has been launched by Palletways network, of which IFL is a platinum member.
- Unprecedented consignment visibility – mapping precise real-time location of cargo/vehicles.
- Consignments at risk – spot issues before they become a problem.
- Mobile app – get live data while on the go.
- Comprehensive analytics and customisable performance reports.
- Customer trading profiles to help identify business opportunities.
- Digital proof-of-delivery data.
How to benefit
To talk to us about setting up a company account so that you can take advantage of the new digital information hub, get in touch with us today.
Or read more here about our pallet transport and services.
We serve the Midlands, UK and European markets and offer a full suite of freight and logistics services at competitive prices.
Images: © Palletways