International Forwarding (IFL) is pleased to announce that our Dover customs clearance service is once again open to importers with their own deferment facility for VAT/duty.
IFL is an experienced customs clearance agent offering a clearance service through its Dover agent. To resolve capacity issues post-Brexit, IFL had been offering customs clearance services only on goods that were directly under our control. This situation is now easing and we are expanding our clearance services once more.
Our Dover Port clearance agent offers:
- Import customs clearance for importers with their own deferment for VAT/duty.
- Advisory service to importers relating to customs tariff numbers, Certificates of Origin to claim preferential duty rates, commercial invoices, tariff quotas and other post-Brexit customs matters.
- Fully computerised clearance service using both the existing Customs Handling of Import and Export Freight (CHIEF) and newly developed Customs Declaration System (CDS) entry systems.
- Export customs entry declarations and presentation to HMRC at Dover Port.
- Resolution of customs issues at Dover Port with the benefit of on-site attendance.
- Authorised Economic Operator (AEO) accreditation by HMRC.
Get a quote
You can read more about our services on our Customs clearance page.
Competitive quotes are available for IFL’s customs brokerage services based on using an importer’s own deferment facility for VAT/duty. We offer attractive discounts for volume traffic flows.
For European forwarding and groupage, get in touch for competitive tariffs and fast, flexible pallet delivery quotes: