Multimodal wraps today at our local NEC in Birmingham so here’s our Multimodal 2019 roundup of photographic highlights from the show.
Several directors from International Forwarding Ltd (IFL) attended the freight and logistics event this week to meet with suppliers and industry contacts. Andy Grubb, Sales Director, International Forwarding, says: “Multimodal 2019 seemed quiet this year with fewer exhibitors than previously but it was good to meet a few old faces and also some new contacts for sea freight.”
Here are 10 shots from our tour of this year’s show. You can also catch up on news via the Multimodal website.
1. It’s a sign!
2. Transaid’s bike ambulance
3. Filipe Massa’s Williams F1 car, 2016
4. Digitalization in freight
5. Talking transport
6. Seminar series
7. Harry Potter and the Hornby Hogwarts Express
8. Fastest lap wins a supercar driving experience
9. The crowd goes wild
10. ØRN clothing – the eagle has landed