Make sure your UK and European freight consignments arrive in the ‘St Nick’ of time – check out our trailer departures schedule for Christmas and New Year.
We’d also like to say a big thank you from International Forwarding to all our customers for your continued business and support during 2017. We wish you and your families a very merry, safe, prosperous Christmas and New Year – and we look forward to delivering for you in 2018.
European pallet delivery
Please note the following with regards to our European trailer departures for the Xmas period:
- Our last guaranteed departures from our Birmingham transport hub to Europe will be Friday 15 December.
- Last departure for France will be Wednesday 20 December.
- Last departure to Switzerland will be Thursday 21 December.
- Next import departure from Switzerland will be Friday 5 January 2018.
Call us now for a competitive quotation – here’s how to get in touch.
UK pallet delivery
As Platinum members of Palletways, we will be following its UK delivery schedule. For UK pallet deliveries, please transmit delivery freight by 12.30pm.
- 21 December – normal service.
- 22 December – normal service.
- Earliest delivery date for any next-day freight entered will be 27 December.
- 23 December – only agreed Saturday deliveries, advised and agreed by 12 noon the previous day.
- 24-26 December –closed
- 27 December – normal service (except Scotland and Ireland).
- 28 December– normal service (except Scotland and Ireland).
- 29 December – normal service (except Scotland and Ireland).
- Earliest delivery date for next-day freight will be 2 January, except Scotland where it will be 3 January.
- 30 December – only agreed Saturday deliveries, advised and agreed by 12 noon the previous day.
- 31 December-1 January – closed.
- 2 January normal collection and deliveries(except Scotland).
- 3 January – normal service all areas.
IFL office hours
During the holiday period, International Forwarding will be open normal office hours on 27, 28 and 29 December. We may close a little earlier on Friday 22 December. Normal service will resume on Tuesday 2 January 2018.