Representatives from International Forwarding Ltd (IFL) visited the 11th annual Multimodal exhibition, the UK and Ireland’s biggest transport and logistics event, last week (4-6 April).
Hall 4 at the Birmingham NEC was packed with 275 exhibitors and 9,000 visitors across three days. We were there to connect with our European affiliates, clients and prospective customers across the freight transport, logistics and supply chain industry, and to present our offerings as both a leading, independent freight forwarder based in the West Midlands and a member of Palletways, Europe’s largest and fastest growing palletised freight network.
Nigel Parsons, Sales Director, IFL, (pictured above left) said: “International Forwarding is a medium-sized independent freight forwarder in an industry dominated by large operators. As a result, we work hard to be competitive on cost, reliable in our service offerings, and to go the extra mile on flexibility and customer service. Our focuses in 2017 are to: connect more deeply with local Birmingham and West Midlands industry, to expand our UK and European customer base, and to build on the new partnerships we made in 2016.”
Rob Pike, Managing Director, IFL, (pictured above right) added: “It was great to be at the Multimodal show to meet up with suppliers and customers alike, and to strengthen and form new relationships all under one roof. If you didn’t get the chance to speak to us, or if you want to know more about IFL’s wide range of services in freight forwarding and logistics, please do get in touch.”
Multimodal 2018 will take place 1-3 May 2018 at the NEC, Birmingham.
More on Multimodal 2017
Further links on this year’s show can be found here:
- Our list of 15 highlights from #multimodal17
- FTA Multimodal Awards – the winners
- BIFA says a frictionless border is highest priority post-Brexit (press release)
- BIFA says Brexit implications for trade still unknown (Air Cargo Week)
- Industry needs to speak same language (Air Cargo Week)
- Ground handling is the key to improving air cargo performance (press release)
- Growth of online retailers puts warehouse rates through the roof (press release)
- GB Railfreight’s John Smith wins FTA Multimodal Personality of the Year 2017 (press release)
- Shippers embrace rail as benefits of modal shift build (press release)